[Faccus] FW: Web content management system: Info Session on Dec 2 at 11am in DC 1302

Lisa Tomalty ltomalty at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Nov 25 10:20:41 EST 2009

From: uwweb-bounces at lists.uwaterloo.ca [mailto:uwweb-bounces at lists.uwaterloo.ca] On Behalf Of Pat Lafranier
Sent: November 25, 2009 10:08 AM
To: uwweb at mailman.uwaterloo.ca
Subject: [UWweb] Web content management system: Info Session on Dec 2 at 11am in DC 1302

Information session for UW community about the web content management system

What's happening with the Waterloo web content management system (Waterloo CMS) Project? When can I expect to start using the new system? What can I do beforehand so I am prepared? Do we need to budget for additional software costs? What about the Web Redesign Project? These and other questions will be answered so please join us:

When: Wednesday, Dec. 2

Time: 11am-noon

Where: DC 1302

For: UW community

RSVP: not required

Looking forward to seeing everyone next week!

Waterloo CMS Project Team

web.uwaterloo.ca<http://web.uwaterloo.ca/>