[Faccus] FACCUS meeting- Oct 29th

Lisa Tomalty ltomalty at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Oct 5 14:42:38 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Our next FACCUS meeting will be on Oct 29th:
BMH 3119
10:30-12:00

Our agenda, so far, is below. Please send me any additional agenda items by Fri Oct 23rd.

1.       Approval of Minutes

2.       Bob Hicks will report on various projects/initiatives in IST including 'Academic Support Computer Rep Meeting' agenda items::

*                     Exchange Migration Update

*                     Web Content Management Update

*                     IST Client Services changes

*                     Windows 7

*                     Site License Update

*                     SEW Training in the Fall Term

3.       Faculty/area updates

Thank you,
Lisa :)

Lisa Tomalty
Information Systems and Technology/
Arts Computing Office
MC2025/PAS2023  (519) 888-4567 X35873
University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario Canada