[Faccus] Another phishing email

Jason Testart jatestart at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Aug 31 09:22:28 EDT 2009

FYI

jt

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Uwaterloo Warning Alert!!!
Date: 	Sat, 29 Aug 2009 01:52:16 -0500 (CDT)
From: 	Uwaterloo Email Management <mailmanagement at uwaterloo.ca>
To: 	undisclosed-recipients:;

Dear Account User

This Email is from Uwaterloo Email Management and we are sending it to every
Uwaterloo Email User Accounts Owner for safety. we are having
congestions due
to the anonymous registration of Uwaterloo accounts so we are shutting down
some Uwaterlooaccounts and your account was among those to be deleted.

We,are sending this email to you so that you can verify and let us know
if you
still want to use this account. If you are still interested please confirm
your account by filling the space below.Your User name, password, date of
birth and your country information would be needed to verify your account.

Due to the congestion in all Uwaterloo backusers and removal of all unused
Uwaterloo Accounts, Uwaterloo would be shutting down all unused Accounts,
You willhave to confirm your E-mail by filling out your Login Information
below
after clicking the reply button, or your account will be suspended within
24 hours for security reasons.

* Username: ..............................
* Password: ................................
* Alternative Email .........................
* Country Or Territory: ................

After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not be
interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention to this
request. We apologize for any inconveniences.

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his/her account after two
weeks of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.

Sincerely,

Uwaterloo Email Management