Robert J H Hicks bjhicks at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Apr 14 11:11:33 EDT 2009

Topic:     Wireless Authentication Plans
Date:      Friday April 17
Time:      9:00 am - 9:45 am
Room:      MC 2009
Speaker:   Mike Patterson

Wireless authentication has gone through several iterations since being introduced on campus.  In May 2009,  we will see a rollout of the latest version, including the mainstream return of the MinUWet system security tool. Mike will provide an overview of where we have been, where we will be in May, and also some future possibilities for wireless on campus.

Interim Director
Client Services, Information Systems and Technology
Office: Math and Computer Building, Room 2010
Phone: (519) 888-4567, x32194
Fax: (519) 888-4331
Email: bjhicks at uwaterloo.ca