[Faccus] Bookit

Sandra Laughlin laughlin at ist.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Mar 6 11:09:00 EST 2009

Hello everyone:

At our last FACCUS meeting we talked about Bookit and how it is being
handled in your Facilities/Departments.

If you could take a couple of minutes to answer the following questions, it
would be much appreciated.

1.       Is it mandatory to use Bookit in your faculty/department

2.       When setting up accounts for new users, do you automatically
request a Bookit account

3.       Do you request Bookit accounts for your Co-op students

4.       When a person leaves you faculty/department, do you request that
the Bookit account be deleted - this would also include Co-op students

5.       How many people in your faculty/department do you estimate use
their Bookit account; 25%, 50%, 75% or 100%.

Thanks in advance!

Sandy

Sandra Laughlin

License Coordinator