[Faccus] Exchange Calendar Survey

Lisa A Tomalty-Crans ltomalty at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Feb 10 13:57:53 EST 2009

Good Afternoon,

A project is underway to investigate whether or not Exchange Calendar could be a possible replacement for Oracle Calendar (Bookit). Please take a few minutes to complete our survey so that the project team can better understand how UW people currently use Bookit. Also, please forward this email to your colleagues in your department. The survey will be available for a week (until Feb 17). From the survey we also hope to learn if there are other electronic calendaring features that people would find useful that Bookit doesn't offer.

The survey can be found at

http://arts.uwaterloo.ca/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/njbromle/survey.pl?file=calendar

Thanks,

Lisa :)

Lisa Tomalty-Crans
Information Systems and Technology/
Arts Computing Office
MC2022/PAS2023  (519) 888-4567 X35873
University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario Canada