[Faccus] FACCUS update

Lisa A Tomalty-Crans ltomalty at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jan 30 16:27:52 EST 2009

Hi all,

Our agenda has been updated. If you would like anything else added to the agenda, please let me know .

Jason Testart, IST's Manager of IT Security will speak to us at the beginning of our meeting about his current initiatives.

1.             Jason Testart, Manager of IT Security

2.             Bob Hicks will report on various projects/initiatives in IST including:

a.     Possible replacement for bookit

b.    Lenovo (PC supplier)

c.     Web Content Management System project

d.    WatIAM

3.             Moves to mailservices (ENV and AHS)

4.             IT task force

5.             Review of various committees on campus, who belongs to them and what is happening with each

6.             Printing

7.             Faculty/area updates

... Lisa :)
Lisa Tomalty-Crans
Information Systems and Technology/
Arts Computing Office
MC2022/PAS2023  (519) 888-4567 X35873
University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario Canada