Robert J. Hicks bjhicks at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Sep 10 10:21:50 EDT 2008

Topic:     Project Updates: Desktop Rollover/Vista, Exchange, Student Email
Date:      Friday September 12
Time:      9:00 am - 9:45 am
Room:      MC 2009

IT Project activity is a year round effort, including the summer. The first two Friday morning seminars in September will provide an opportunity for three project leaders to present an update on their projects. This Friday, the projects updates are:

Desktop Rollover/Vista: Bob Hicks will talk about the products available from our new vendor, Lenovo. As well, Bob will talk about where we are in the rollover program and with Vista deployment.

Exchange: Trevor Bain will provide an update  on where things are with the Exchange pilot, and talk about next steps.

Student Email: Martin Timmerman will provide an update on the Student Email project.

Senior Computing Consultant
Client Services, Information Systems and Technology
Office: Math and Computer Building, Room 2029
Phone: (519) 888-4567, x32194
Fax: (519) 888-4331
Email: bjhicks at uwaterloo.ca