Bob Hicks bjhicks at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jun 11 11:13:07 EDT 2008

Topic:     Microsoft Exchange Project Update
Date:      Friday June 13, 2008
Time:      9:00 am - 9:45 am
Room:      MC 2009
Speaker:   Trevor Bain

The primary objective of this project is to determine if Microsoft Exchange
has the potential to become the primary email collaboration tool for faculty
and staff at University of Waterloo, replacing the current sendmail and IMAP
environment after a suitable transition period. The scope for the project
includes implementation of Microsoft Exchange Server for a pilot group of
users. This presentation will provide answers to the questions: Why are we
doing this? Where have we been? Where are we now? Where are we going?

Senior Computing Consultant
Client Services, Information Systems and Technology
Office: Math and Computer Building, Room 2029
Phone: (519) 888-4567, x32194
Fax: (519) 888-4331
Email: bjhicks at uwaterloo.ca