[Faccus] Multimedia/Web Developers/Compression Interest Group

Bob Hicks bjhicks at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Feb 19 14:52:38 EST 2008

As was mentioned at the IST Professional Development Seminar meeting on
Friday January 18, 2008...

http://ist.uwaterloo.ca/istweb/profdev/jan18.html

First meeting of the Multimedia/Web Developers/Compression Interest Group

Date Thursday, Feb 28, 1:30 to 3pm

Agenda
1. Willing participants can briefly describes what they do, for whom, and
what equipment they use.
2. What do you feel you need to do your job better?
Example -  equipment, access to facilities or personnel.
3. What, as a group, could we do or suggest to provide what we need?

Location
MC 2009 (the Friday morning meeting room)

Please email Dianne Naughton (dnaughto at uwaterloo.ca) if you would like to
attend.

Dianne Naughton
Multimedia Producer & Interface Designer
IST, University of Waterloo, Canada
519.888.4567  x38319