[Faccus] Faccus meeting, Feb. 15
jkeir at cs.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jan 29 16:27:13 EST 2008
We're now into 2008 and so I think it is really Engineering's turn
to take over the meetings.
But since I let the Fall term slide, I figure I owe at least one more.
I've booked Friday February 15, 1:30-3.
It is in bookit, for those in the Faccus group in Bookit.
At tentative agenda is
- assisting users, do HelpDesk staff remote login to users machines?
- security. How is equipment in labs physically secured.
- OS upgrades
MacOS = leopard
- Office 2007 - any more feedback?
- updating our Mailman list.
Hazel Kennedy, Anne Grant (FES?)
- meetings in 2008 to be scheduled by Engineering?
Round Table updates
Visit to the MFCF machine room.
Do you have other topics?
Major conflicts that require re-scheduling?
More information about the Faccus