Bob Hicks bjhicks at ist.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Nov 28 11:45:50 EST 2007

Topic:     Mail Cluster
Date:      Friday November 30, 2007
Time:      9:00 am - 9:45 am
Room:      MC 2009
Speaker:   Giles Malet

This seminar will begin with a brief overview about Linux clusters and how
our clusters are set up. This includes the number of servers, what they are
doing, and how we route traffic. Giles will provide details about what the
cluster does, how much traffic we are processing, and how we are attempting
to deal with botnets and spam. Giles will conclude the seminar with a
discussion about future directions, and leave time for questions.