[Faccus] Attention Please

garang_erick at hotmail.com garang_erick at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 21 15:22:15 EDT 2007

I am Mr. Erick k Garang the son of late Dr. John Garang who was until his death the Vice President of Sudan and the leader of the SUDAN PEOPLE'S LIBERATION MOVEMENT (SPLM).
When my dad was alive fighting for liberation, he told me that he has
taken it upon him to fight indefatigably for freedom of the nation, and
He is not praying for something to happen to him, but if by any means
something happened to him, that he kept some fund some where outside the country, he then revealed to me the details of the money and warned me not to revealed it to anyone in the country, that as his first son he had an agreement with the security company that incase if he is not
Around that I Mr. Erick Garang can collect the money in his name.
The amount in question is $12,000.000.00. I have all the papers
my intention of contacting you is to seek for your assistance to secure this fund for me. Looking forward to your response
Mr. Erick K Garang.
Please reply to garang_erick at hotmail.com