[Faccus] FW: Office for students

Paul Snyder snyder at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Sep 13 13:39:45 EDT 2007

The is a good deal for our students - $64 for AccessT 2007, ExcelR 2007,
InfoPathR 2007,  Groove 2007, OneNoteR 2007, OutlookR 2007, PowerPointR
2007, Publisher 2007, Word 2007.

Interesting that they will only correspond with the student through their
university-supplied email address.

p.s. Heather, is it worth a note on our Notice Board.