Bob Hicks bjhicks at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Apr 9 15:24:21 EDT 2007

Title:    Watt's Last Stand
Date:     Friday April 13
Time:     9:00 - 9:45 am
Room:     MC 5136
Speaker:  Roger Watt

What? It's time to go?????? But wait ... I'm not FINISHED yet!!!

Yeah, right. I'm as finished as I'm going to get :-)

So, where does 44 years go while you are busy having fun? This Friday
morning, I'll try to summarize my views on that ... starting with why I
chose to come to Waterloo to be a university student back in the dark ages
when my friends hadn't heard of UW, stopping here and there at some of the
things I remember most fondly, and ending with a few of the things I see in
UW's future over the next 35 years.

Please note that this seminar is in MC 5136. Coffee and timbits will be
provided.

Bob Hicks
Senior Computing Consultant
Client Services, Information Systems and Technology
Office: Math and Computer Building, Room 2029
Phone: (519) 888-4567, x32194
Fax: (519) 888-4331
Email: bjhicks at uwaterloo.ca