Bob Hicks bjhicks at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Mar 20 15:54:45 EDT 2007

Title:    RFPs, RFQs, RFIs: Oh My! (pitfalls, lessons learned, etc)
Date:     Friday March 23
Time:     9:00 - 9:45 am
Room:     MC 2009
Speakers: Dave Kibble, Roger Watt

Have you ever wondered why we do RFPs? What benefits derive that cannot
otherwise be realized? What process is involved? How long does it take? Is
it worth the extra work? Dave and Roger will offer answers and personal
opinions based on past experiences, with some recent RFPs as examples.

Bob Hicks
Senior Computing Consultant
Client Services, Information Systems and Technology
Office: Math and Computer Building, Room 2029
Phone: (519) 888-4567, x32194
Fax: (519) 888-4331
Email: bjhicks at uwaterloo.ca