Bob Hicks bjhicks at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Oct 25 14:33:48 EDT 2006

Title:    Field Trip to the ITMS Audio Visual Areas
Date:     Friday October 27
Time:     8:45 - 9:45 am
Speaker:  Andrea Chappell

In May of this year we were pleased to have the former Audio Visual
department join IST, within the newly formed ITMS group. This is an
opportunity to meet some of the staff if you haven't met them yet, and to
find out more about the Production Studio (guide: Scott Charles), the Media
Library (guide: Cheryl Petrie), Booking and loans (guide: Harry Blizzard),
and Technical support, including the e-classrooms (guides: Derek Madge and
Randy Boehm).

We'll meet in the CHIP and leave at 8:45 to walk to Engineering 2, so dress
accordingly!