[Faccus] Changes to Matlab research license server
R. William Lewis
rwlewis at ist.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Sep 29 14:38:21 EDT 2006
Summary: Problems with Matlab (research license)? Visit
http://saw.uwaterloo.ca/webstore and pay the 2006 license fee.
The Matlab research license server is being configured on Monday October 2
to allow only paid users to check out a license. This is the end of the
grace period for paying the 2006 license fee. This does not affect the
Affected Matlab users will get an error message when they try to start
Instructions to Pay:
1. Visit http://saw.uwaterloo.ca/webstore.
2. Under 3. Purchase/Renew, click the button Purchase/Renew (Matlab is
selected by default).
3. Log in with Uwdir/ADS id and password (note that sometimes it takes two
tries to work).
4. Type in name, department and account number (AFF).
5. Type in UW user ID of the person will use Matlab.
6. Click submit.
7. Email receipt and confirmation will be sent to the sponsor and the Matlab
For more information please contact William Lewis, IST. Requests for help
with this can be put in the IST-CSmathsci RT queue.
More information about the Faccus