[Faccus] recommendations on student PC purchases

Stephen Carr smcarr at ist.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Sep 26 15:59:02 EDT 2006

Is there a desktop or laptop PC being sold today that would not be
suitable for use for course work? I guess there is always the standard
recommendation to get as much memory as you can afford. Systems are still
being sold which are light on RAM.

Stephen Carr 				                    smcarr at uwaterloo.ca
Computing Consultant (Liaison to Faculty of Engineering)
Information Systems & Technology  -  Client Services
University of Waterloo, Canada		 Office: CPH-2376B, (519)885-1211 x6444