[Faccus] Hazel's Retirement Party, Sept. 20 (fwd)

Stephen Carr smcarr at ist.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Sep 12 12:13:15 EDT 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 10:48:55 -0400
From: Paul McKone <pdmckone at engmail.uwaterloo.ca>
Subject: Hazel's Retirement Party, Sept. 20

You may know her as "Hazel Kennedy."
You may remember her as "Hazel Austin."
You may simply think of her as "Hazel."

No matter whether you know her from her time in Civil Engineering or Engineering
Computing, from her work on Teleconferencing, Podcasting or Committees, or as
the smiling face who greeted everyone in the hallway, please join us as we mark
Hazel's retirement with a celebration on September 20, from 3:30 to 5:30, in the
Festival Room, South Campus Hall.

If you can, bring a memory, clipping or photo to add to a scrapbook for Hazel.

As well, we are collecting contributions towards a new set of golf clubs for
Hazel. If you would like to contribute, Karen Critchley x33380 is accepting
donations in E2-1307F (across from the Engineering Remote Classroom).
If you are unable to attend, Karen also has a card for you to sign.

R.S.V.P. Karen Critchley, x33380 or kacritch at engmail.uwaterloo.ca

We want to give Hazel a grand send-off, and we hope to see you there!

--
Paul McKone  Engineering Computing           Waterloo Unlimited