[Faccus] Power of Ideas Conference

Susan Shifflett sdshiffl at admmail.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Aug 1 15:55:31 EDT 2006

Dear Colleagues,

Just a reminder of our upcoming conference August 15th at the University of
Waterloo.  We have an exciting line up of presentations in areas of
research, curriculum design and delivery, teaching and learning strategies
and the application of technology.  In addition, for those wishing more
information on assistive technology products we have several companies
lined up to showcase their products and to present on new technologies and
new versions of software .  Please visit our website at
<http://www.powerofideas.uwaterloo.ca/>www.powerofideas<http://www.powerofideas.uwaterloo.ca/>.uwaterloo.ca
for full conference details and registration.  There is no charge for
campus members registering for the conference.  Please contact me if you
require additional information or have questions about our conference.

Hope to see you on the 15th of August.

Susan Shifflett
Conference Planning Team

Susan Shifflett
Adaptive Educational Technologist/Advisor
Office for Persons with Disabilities
1132 Needles Hall
University of Waterloo
200 University Avenue West