[Faccus] Re: Adobe Acrobat

Mary Burden mary at fes.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jun 21 11:14:39 EDT 2006

Hi Sandy,
This pricing is great. I was planning on putting this in our Grad lab
(18 seats) this summer but at this cost I may want to put it other labs
too. I will also suggest to our Admin's that they should all get a copy
if they don't have one already. As far as numbers goes, I think you
could put us down for approx 50-60 copies.

Thanks,
Mary

--
Mary Burden