[Faccus] Adobe Acrobat

Sandra Laughlin laughlin at ist.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jun 21 10:58:15 EDT 2006

Good morning all:
There has been a province wide initiative involving the universities to
purchase a large number of Adobe Acrobat at a reduced cost.
If the numbers work out as we hope, we would be able to offer Acrobat to
faculty and staff for $23.00 a copy including 24 months of free upgrades.
Unfortunately this offer does not include students, but can be put in
student labs.
The current cost of Acrobat is $80.00 a copy.
I would like to have feedback from you on if you would purchase more copies
of the software at this reduced rate, if possible an idea of numbers and
would you put it in labs at this cost.
Thanks in advance
Sandy

Sandra Laughlin
  License Coordinator
Waterloo ON Canada N2L 3G1
(519)888-4567, x2014     Fax: (519)888-4331