[Faccus] Re: Error "License Manager Error -15" when trying to connect to Matlab on UW Wireless network (fwd)

Stephen Carr smcarr at ist.uwaterloo.ca
Mon May 29 15:13:03 EDT 2006

Help Desk personnel should be aware that MinUWet must be run and passed in
order to use software that relies on the FlexLM license manager over a
wireless connection. Matlab (research license) is probably the most common
such application, but not the only one.

Stephen Carr 				                    smcarr at uwaterloo.ca
Computing Consultant (Liaison to Faculty of Engineering)
Information Systems & Technology  -  Client Services
University of Waterloo, Canada		 Office: CPH-2376B, (519)885-1211 x6444