[Dd2015] hEDGE 2020 Associate Applications

Math Business mathbus at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Sep 16 14:55:48 EDT 2019

Dear Math Business students,

hEDGE Financial Services Conference is pleased to announce our applications for Associates are open for the 2020 Executive Team. hEDGE is one of Canada’s largest student-run finance conferences, offering delegates career insights and opportunities in Investment Banking, Sales & Trading, Private Equity and more.

If you are interested in a career in financial services and are looking to build your network, joining the hEDGE team will be an invaluable opportunity. There will be opportunities to network with our exclusive alumni network as well as with our numerous corporate sponsors. Examples of sponsors we have worked with in the past are the Big 5 Banks, CPPIB, OTPP and Capital One.

Associate applications will be due Sunday, September 22nd at 11:59 pm. hEDGE will be scheduling interviews on campus for the weekend of Saturday, Sept 28th.<webextlink://Associate%20applications%20will%20be%20due%20Sunday,%20September%2022nd%20at%2011:59%20pm.%20hEDGE%20will%20be%20scheduling%20interviews%20on%20campus%20for%20the%20weekend%20of%20Saturday,%20Sept%2028th.> If you have any questions about the positions being offered please email admin at hedgeconference.ca<mailto:admin at hedgeconference.ca> or reach out to us on our social media. hEDGE looks forward to seeing your applications!

Please apply through the following link: https://forms.gle/tpsPxpJsNyzEzC6eA

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/hEDGE.Finance.Conference/

Instagram @hedgeconference<https://www.instagram.com/hedgeconference/>
[cid:image001.png at 01D56C9E.D325A570]