[Dd2015] Double Degree Annual Clothing Sale - Sale Extended - new deadline is today!

Math Business mathbus at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Sep 16 08:56:14 EDT 2019

Hey Double Degrees,

We're extending the deadline for DD clothing orders by 1 day! The deadline to submit orders is TODAY: Monday, September 16th by 11:59pm.

Just a reminder: sweaters will come in either black or purple, and will be $30. T-shirts will come in grey, and will be $17.

To order, send an email to finance at ddclub.ca<mailto:finance at ddclub.ca> with the following:

  *   Your name (first and last)
  *   Choice of sweater and/or long-sleeve t-shirt
  *   Choice of colour(s)
  *   Size(s)
  *   Number of items you are ordering

After we receive your email, you will receive a PayPal link to pay for your order within the next day. Payment must be completed by Wednesday, September 18th, 11:59pm.

Let us know at finance at ddclub.ca<mailto:finance at ddclub.ca> if you have further questions.