[Dd2015] Double Degree Annual Clothing Sale - Deadline for orders is Sunday, September 15th, 2019

Math Business mathbus at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Sep 10 09:14:14 EDT 2019

Hey Double Degrees,

DDC is now accepting orders for our annual clothing sale!

We're thrilled to be selling both sweaters and long-sleeve t-shirts this year. Sweaters will come in either black or purple, and will be $30. T-shirts will come in grey, and will be $17. You can view the designs and sizing details at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B02602878vQvkFQbfAIIKFqRl6Xqdtam/view?usp=sharing. Prices include shipping, taxes, and PayPal fees.

To order, send an email to finance at ddclub.ca<mailto:finance at ddclub.ca> with the following:

  *   Your name (first and last)
  *   Choice of sweater and/or long-sleeve t-shirt
  *   Choice of colour(s)
  *   Size(s)
  *   Number of items you are ordering

After we receive your email, you will receive a PayPal link to pay for your order within the next day. If you don't have PayPal, you can sign up for free or see if a friend can order for you.

The deadline to submit orders is Sunday, September 15th by 11:59pm. Clothing will arrive sometime in October and will be available for pickup at the DDC office in M3.

Let us know at finance at ddclub.ca<mailto:finance at ddclub.ca> if you have further questions.