[Dd2015] BBA/BMath DD

Keith Freeland rkfreeland at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jul 24 15:44:04 EDT 2019

***Please don't reply to this email. If you wish to contact me, send a separate email to keith.freeland at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:keith.freeland at uwaterloo.ca>, never send email to the list. Make sure to include your Waterloo student number when contacting me***

Hello 4th and 5th year DD students,

The reconciliation process this year will be using an automated tool, which will add and drop courses from your schedule. To avoid courses being added and dropped, please keep Loris and Quest reconciled. If a course is dropped, you may not be able to add it back.

Keith Freeland, PhD, ASA
Director of Business Administration and Mathematics Double Degree Program
Math Business and Accounting Programs, Faculty of Mathematics
University of Waterloo
519-888-4567, ext. 33356
math.uwaterloo.ca/mbus