[Dd2015] Capco Event - Wednesday January 23rd!

Math Business mathbus at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jan 17 09:53:27 EST 2019

Capco, a global management and technology consultancy, is hosting a winter social for University of Waterloo co-op and graduating students.

We are looking for passionate graduates and co-ops with a strong aptitude for technology and are interested in the financial services industry.
We’ll be hiring positions for business analysts, developers, systems analysts, and project managers.

Our winter social is on Wednesday, January 23rd from 5:00pm to 7:00 PM at Morty’s Pub. There will be many UW alumni currently working at Capco for students to network with and find out more about the company. Free food and drinks will also be served.

Students that are interested should RSVP on our event page: https://bit.ly/2FvZN5O