[Dd2015] Tonight - An Evening with Westcourt Capital - Thursday January 18th from 5:30 to 7:30 in STC 0040!

Math Business mathbus at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jan 18 10:21:58 EST 2018

Dear Students,

Are you looking for a co-op for the upcoming Spring 2018 term?
Westcourt Capital is coming down to Waterloo for an exclusive info session tonight (Thursday, January 18th) from 5:30-7:30 in STC0040! They are actively seeking for co-ops for the Spring 2018 term. We highly recommend you to bring your resumes for the networking session after the workshop. Dinner will be provided and dress code is business-formal.

You don't have to be a FARM student, but this event is open to FARMSA members ONLY - there will be a sign-up booth at the door!

For further details, please visit our Facebook event page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/119516722187366/

Regards,
FARMSA Executive Team