[Dd2015] UW Management Consulting Club - Bi-weekly case prep workshops!

Math Business mathbus at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Oct 24 08:55:15 EDT 2017

We will be holding bi-weekly case prep workshops this term for business students who are interested in working in consulting and preparing them with solving complex case problems. It would definitely benefit UW students who consider working in the consulting industry. Please see the details below:

We wanted to provide you with an overview of our Case Preparation Sessions for the rest of Fall 2017. There will be two main streams for case preparation:

Stream 1 - Personalized Preparation
Students who are currently applying (or will soon be applying) to top management consulting firms are invited to apply for our personalized case preparation stream. Essentially, we will be selecting the top applicants and pairing them with full-time hires from BCG, Oliver Wyman, and Bain so they may receive personalized 1-on-1 preparation. This stream is ideally for students in 3A or above who are at the right stage for internship recruitment. Apply at the following link by Tuesday, October 24: goo.gl/forms/OOWuRTA9CXgojCbr2<http://goo.gl/forms/OOWuRTA9CXgojCbr2>

Stream 2 - General Case Preparation
This stream is for all students who are interested in learning how to effectively complete cases. Starting Tuesday, October 31, we will be hosting bi-weekly drop-in sessions led by the same full time hires mentioned above. In these sessions, you'll have the opportunity to delve into the case interview and get a strong grasp of all the steps involved in solving a case. There may also be opportunities to get resume critiques during these sessions. Specific information about each session will be posted on Facebook and emailed out.

These two main streams cover our case preparation initiatives for the term. However, stay tuned for other events like office tours and other competitions. Please reach out via email if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks, and best wishes.

[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B1NtJ0yjDbXYWVVyUnNJRF9OeXM&revid=0B1NtJ0yjDbXYdk90a1o1OENlTG8vYjdIaU1YVUpRYis3bUg0PQ]

UW Management Consulting Club

F<https://www.facebook.com/uwmcc>ac<https://www.facebook.com/uwmcc>eb<https://www.facebook.com/uwmcc>oo<https://www.facebook.com/uwmcc>k<https://www.facebook.com/uwmcc> | W<http://uwmcc.uwaterloo.ca/>ebsite<http://www.uwmcc.ca/> | Email<mailto:uwmcc.president at gmail.com>