[Dd2015] UWFA Meeting (free pizza) - Wednesday January 18th!

Math Business mathbus at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jan 17 08:48:10 EST 2017

Hey UWFA Members/ Non-Members!

We will be having our first meeting on Wednesday, January 18th at 7pm in MC 2034. The meeting will consist of a market overview with our research analysts and a resume tutorial (you do not need to bring a hard copy of your resume unless you want to note improvements).

Don’t forget that pizza will be served!

Go to our Facebook event for more information

https://www.facebook.com/events/1232801716788371/

Thank you for your time!

UWFA Executive | University of Waterloo Finance Association | 200 University Ave West, Waterloo, ON | Email: uwfa at uwfinance.ca<mailto:uwfa at uwfinance.ca> | Website: uwfinance.ca<http://www.uwfinance.ca/home> | Facebook: facebook.com/uwfa<http://www.facebook.com/uwfa>