[Dd2015] Rotman International Trading Competition (RITC) - applications due by Wednesday August 23rd!

Math Business mathbus at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Aug 10 13:51:48 EDT 2017

Hello,

The Rotman International Trading Competition (RITC) [http://ritc.rotman.utoronto.ca/] is an annual event where competing teams of students and faculty from across the globe participate in a unique three day conference.  This year it will be held from Thursday, February 22rd, 2018 to Saturday, February 24th, 2018.

We are looking for a team of students (between 4 and 6) who will represent the University of Waterloo as its undergraduate team.

Please note that to apply you must have completed an appropriate investments-related course by the time of the competition.

All applications will be individual. Please submit a short (1/2 page) informational statement as to why you want to go and please provide a recent resume/CV.  Be sure that your student number is included.  We do not need you to print a copy of your transcript.

Your application may be submitted in person to the Math Business Office (M3 2001) between 8:30 am and 4 pm, Monday to Friday or via email at mathbus at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:mathbus at uwaterloo.ca>.  Do not email applications to an individual faculty member.  All applications must be submitted to the office or via the email address provided by Wednesday August 23rd, 2017.

After we review the applications, there will be a competition using the Rotman simulation software to help the Math/Business faculty members make their final selections.

All the best,

Math Business and Accounting