[Dd2015] Fall 2017 - Important - please ensure your Quest and Loris match by Thursday August 3rd or we may remove you from courses!

Math Business mathbus at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Aug 2 15:20:16 EDT 2017

Dear DD Student,

You need to add all your UW courses to LORIS and/or all your Lauriercourses to QUEST as soon as possible to reconcile your Fall 2017 schedules. Otherwise, our reconciliation process run this Friday may remove the courses that you do not have listed on both systems. When adding Laurier courses on Quest, you must add the correct section. To determine the correct section number please see the conversion table below. When adding UW courses on LORIS, you can ignore the course section numbers.  However, use section *0 for on-campus courses and *T for online courses. Please also remember that course codes from the other campus have a "W" at the end.

If you cannot find a course on Quest/Loris, please contact us at mathbus at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:mathbus at uwaterloo.ca>

Good luck on your final exams!

WLU Code

UW Code