[Dd2015] Annual DD swag sale - don't miss out!

Math Business mathbus at uwaterloo.ca
Sun Sep 18 12:33:52 EDT 2016

Hey double degrees!

The Double Degree Club is having our annual DD swag sale! This year we're bringing you the sweater you've asked for on Facebook -- American Apparel pullovers with a full front double degree logo, available in black and cranberry. For more information on the sweaters, check out our Facebook post and the Tilt link included: https://www.facebook.com/DoubleDegreeClub/posts/10154076086133978

Show off your DD pride by getting yours now (or you'll have to wait until next year)!

If you have any questions, feel free to email internal at ddclub.ca<mailto:internal at ddclub.ca>.

Best,

Double Degree Club Executives