[Dd2015] The Marquee Group Mini Excel Workshop - Thursday November 3rd from 1 to 3 p.m.

Math Business mathbus at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Nov 1 08:51:15 EDT 2016

The Marquee Group, Canada’s leading provider of financial modeling training programs, is pleased to offer a complimentary Excel workshop for our members. This workshop will teach all the major and relevant skills you will need in Excel and will give you insight into their services and their full day workshop which we are hosting.

This event is free for MEMBERS ONLY. Registration and membership payment can be made at the door.

See the Facebook event (https://www.facebook.com/events/1224073894282248/) for more details and updates.

Thanks,

UWFA Executive | University of Waterloo Finance Association | 200 University Ave West, Waterloo, ON | Email: uwfa at uwfinance.ca<mailto:uwfa at uwfinance.ca> | Website: uwfinance.ca<http://www.uwfinance.ca/home> | Facebook: facebook.com/uwfa<http://www.facebook.com/uwfa>