[Dd2015] Apply now to the hEDGE 2016 Finance Conference!

Math Business mathbus at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jun 21 14:33:49 EDT 2016

For those who are interested in Investment Banking, Sales and Trading, Equity Research, Asset Management, Private Equity, or Venture Capital, be sure to check out the hEDGE 2016 Finance Conference!

Apply now at http://portal.hedgeconference.ca/conference. If you have an existing account from our Kick-Off event, just login to apply.

You may also apply to our Mergers & Acquisitions Competition separately by registering at http://portal.hedgeconference.ca/competition.

The conference will run from Wednesday, August 24th to Friday, August 26th and will feature exclusive events hosted by our top tier sponsors, keynotes from top leaders in the financial services industry, comprehensive workshops providing holistic exposure to the six cross-pillars of finance, extensive networking opportunities with industry professionals and other delegates, social events, and a comprehensive Mergers & Acquisitions case competition to put your technical and presentation skills to the test.

To learn more about hEDGE, visit www.hedgeconference.ca<http://www.hedgeconference.ca/>

We look forward to seeing your applications!

Cheers,

Cherrie Shi
Associate
hEDGE Finance Conference 2016
www.hedgeconference.ca<http://www.hedgeconference.ca/> | c.shi at hedgeconference.ca<mailto:m.cheung at hedgeconference.ca>
Direct: 647-388-8790<tel:647-808-5323>
[cid:2E3EA792-88BE-4288-BE45-4F00A406C430]