[Dd2015] Valuation Workshop - Thursday June 9th at 6 p.m. in MC 4021
mathbus at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jun 7 09:44:36 EDT 2016
Do you know how to value a company? Did you know finance employers explicitly look for this skill on your resume?
UWFA is proud to present a two-part valuation tutorial, designed to prepare you for finance interviews, stock pitch competitions, and the workplace!
This event will feature an in-depth DCF analysis from CIBC investment banker Richard Ma! (Included in Part 2 of the event)
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
• Practice calculating a real company's market value
• Get in touch with fundamental analysis
• Use real research to make an informed decision
• Understand the underlying assumptions of financial modelling
• Learn key finance buzzwords
• Practical Excel tutorial - we have a lot of tips and tricks to share!
• Working closely with peers and experienced executives
Valuation Part 1: Basic overview of the three valuation techniques: discounted cash-flow, precedent transactions, and comparable companies analyses.
*Time: Thursday, June 9th @ 6:00PM
*Location: MC 4021
Please see the event page at https://www.facebook.com/events/757477361060956/ for more information and details on Part 2 of the Valuation Workshop!
Note: Non-members must sign up to become a UW Finance Association member ($10 non-refundable sign-up fee) to be eligible to attend the workshop and future events.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Dd2015