[Dd2015] UW Finance Association - Thursday February 11, 2016! (this time with the attachment)

Marcia Taylor m7taylor at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Feb 8 16:15:36 EST 2016

UW Finance Association will be hosting its annual trading competition this Thursday on February 11, 2016. It will be held at M3 Finance Lab from 5:00 to 9:00. There will be a prize for the winning person; all people of all skill levels are invited to compete! The finance lab only holds a maximum capacity of 30, so please arrive early to guarantee yourself a spot. Please review the attached file for case information; we will only be going through the sales and trading case for the purpose of our competition. To attend, you must be a member of UWFA. Sign-ups will be available for $10 at the event.