[Compstats] Google-UW Machine Learning Seminar: Tuesday @ 2pm MC5158

Pascal Poupart ppoupart at cs.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Sep 10 12:04:05 EDT 2010

  Google-UW Machine Learning Seminar
Hierarchical Bayesian Models of Language and Text (Yee Whye Teh)
http://compstats.uwaterloo.ca/google

One of our alumni, Yee Whye Teh (now at University College London), will
give an invited talk in the Google-UW Machine Learning seminar series on
Tuesday @ 2pm in MC5158.  Yee Whye is a rising star who advanced and
popularized the use of hierarchical Bayesian techniques in Natural
Language Processing and Machine Learning.  I encourage everyone to
attend (see abstract below).

cheers, Pascal

Title: Hierarchical Bayesian Models of Language and Text
http://compstats.uwaterloo.ca/google

Speaker: Yee Whye Teh (University College London)