[Compstats] no compstats seminar tomorrow

Pascal Poupart ppoupart at cs.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Mar 2 15:47:49 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately, Wayne Oldford, who was scheduled to give tomorrow's talk,
is ill, so there won't be any seminar this week.

The schedule of upcoming talks is included below.  Note that we will
have our first distinguished talk by Phil Long from Google in the
Google-UW Machine Learning seminar series on March 17.  The following
week, Ohad Shamir (Hebrew University of Jerusalem) will give an invited
talk in the informal compstats seminar series.

March 10: Mu Zhu
March 17: Phil Long (Google-UW machine learning seminar series)
March 24: Ohad Shamir (Hebrew University of Jerusalem)

Pascal

--
Pascal Poupart
Email: ppoupart at cs.uwaterloo.ca