[Compstats] Talk Wed 4pm: Bayesian Language Modelling

Pascal Poupart ppoupart at cs.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jan 26 02:36:09 EST 2010

Hi,

As promised, I will give the second compstats seminar of the year this
Wednesday @ 4pm.  I will talk about Bayesian methods for language
modelling and some research in collaboration with Google to extract
short synthesizing phrases to label clusters of documents in an
unsupervised fashion.  Title and abstract follow.

cheers,
Pascal

Title: Bayesian Language Modelling

Speaker: Pascal Poupart