[Compstats] Bayesian Language Modelling part II: Wed @ 4pm (AI lab)

Pascal Poupart ppoupart at cs.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Feb 1 15:52:54 EST 2010

Hi,

Since I only had a chance to go through half of my slides last week
(thanks to Shai's many questions :-) ), I will continue with the second
part of my talk this Wednesday at 4pm in the AI lab.  We have the AI
seminar room reserved for the rest of the term on Wednesdays at 4pm.

cheers,
Pascal

Title: Bayesian Language Modelling (part II)

Speaker: Pascal Poupart