[Clvsouth] CLV Single Graduate Consultative Council & Budget Meeting

Clv Program clvprog at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jan 18 15:28:50 EST 2018

Hi CLV Grads!

Next Wednesday, January 24, the CLV Single Graduate Consultative Council and Budget Meeting will hold in the CLV Community Centre from 5 pm - 7 pm.

This is your chance to voice your opinion and share feedback about your experiences living in the CLV community.

Do you have questions or topics you would like the Housing Senior Management team and the CLV Graduate Operations Committee to address?

Register through Eventbrite<https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/clv-n-budget-meeting-single-grad-council-meeting-clv-n-residents-only-tickets-41055578340> and submit your questions and topics to your Community Programmer via email at clvprog at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:clvprog at uwaterloo.ca> no later than Monday, January 22 at 8:00 a.m.

[cid:image001.png at 01D39071.0A0FFB00]
Wednesday, January 24, 5 pm - 7 pm in the CLV Community Centre.

CLV is your home, and we strive to make it the best possible experience; but to do so we need your feedback!

Don't miss out on a valuable opportunity, and FREE Pizza!

To learn more about the Single Grad Consultative Council and to view previous meeting agendas, please visit the Housing Website<https://uwaterloo.ca/housing/single-grad-families/consultative-council>.

See you on Wednesday!

Jacob Alvarez
CLV Graduate Community Programmer