[Clvsouth] CLV Student Consultative Council Invite

Clv Program clvprog at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Jan 9 13:56:04 EST 2017

For residence life related questions, please email Pam De Leo, Residence Life Coordinator at pdeleo at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:pdeleo at uwaterloo.ca>.

For programming, email Danielle Noonan at clvprog at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:clvprog at uwaterloo.ca>.

For CLV-North maintenance requests, please email clvmaint at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:clvmaint at uwaterloo.ca>.

For CLV-South maintenance requests, please email clvsouth at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:clvsouth at uwaterloo.ca>.

The list-serve is not monitored; please email the above addresses only.

Hello CLV Single Grads,

Come to the Student Consultative Council meeting on Wednesday January 25 at 6 pm and enjoy a free pizza dinner while we discuss important issues facing CLV single grad residents in both CLV North and CLV South.
This is a time for your voice to be heard - tell us your opinions and feedback relating to CLV Graduate Community.
Over the past years changes have been implemented because of student feedback:

*         Improvement of Visitor parking system

*         Single grads can have BBQs
Topics that will be discussed on January 25 include:

*         CLV South Fees

*         Maintenance related topics

*         Any topic related to CLV-North that you'd like to discuss<https://uwaterloo.ca/housing/grad-rez-council-topics>
RSVP via Eventbrite<https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/single-graduate-consultative-council-housing-budget-meeting-clv-graduate-community-residents-only-tickets-30889255595>  by January 23 if you plan to attend. We'll bring the pizza, you bring the feedback.

Sincerely,
Danielle

[Waterloo_Residences]

Danielle Noonan