[Clvsouth] Weekend Idea for November 25 to 27

Clv Program clvprog at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Nov 24 12:39:34 EST 2016

For residence life related questions, please email Pam De Leo, Residence Life Coordinator at pdeleo at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:pdeleo at uwaterloo.ca>.

For programming, email Danielle Noonan at clvprog at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:clvprog at uwaterloo.ca>.

For CLV-South maintenance requests, please email clvsouth at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:clvsouth at uwaterloo.ca>.

The list-serve is not monitored; please email the above addresses only.

Hello CLV Single Grads,

A complete listing of the December events are coming soon! Check your inbox next week for the December calendar and newsletter!

Below is a sneak peek into some of the exciting events planned for December!
CECA Resume/CV Workshop
The Career Centre for Action will be hosting a workshop on how to better market your skills and translate any of your international work experience to your Canadian resume and CV.
Please register in advance via EventBrite<https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/ceca-resumecv-workshop-clv-graduate-community-residents-only-tickets-29654510439>. In order for this event to take place we need a minimum of 10 people to register and attend. Once you sign up, please make a commitment to attend.
Evening Meditation Workshop
Are you stressed out? Take a break and attend this meditation workshop put on by Counselling Services.
Please register in advance via EventBrite<https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/evening-meditation-workshop-clv-graduate-community-residents-only-tickets-29654126290>. In order for this event to take place we need a minimum of 5 residents to register and attend. Once you sign up, please make a commitment to attend.
Information about events coming up next week can be found below. It is preferred that you register for events in advance so that we can prepare accordingly. To sign up for any of the upcoming events, please visit EventBrite<http://www.eventbrite.com/o/columbia-lake-village-north-2842430704>.

You can find an attachment for the Weekend Idea on this e-mail.

Next week's CLV Graduate Community Events:

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

28

29

30

1

2 Community
Breakfast
8 am- 9 am

3
Grocery Shuttle
2 pm - 5 pm

Have a great weekend,
Danielle

[Waterloo_Residences]

Danielle Noonan
CLV Graduate Community Programmer
Housing and Residences
University of Waterloo
519-888-4567, ext. 38794
uwaterloo.ca/housing<http://uwaterloo.ca/housing>

If you want to unsubscribe from programming related e-mails, please reply with your full name, student ID number and your CLV Unit number.