[BSA] Funeral Tomorrow: Nafis Ahmed Farid

Tahbit Chowdhury chowdhury.tahbit at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 16:50:22 EDT 2011

*RE: Death and Funeral Announcement for Members of the Bengali/Bangladeshi
Students Association and the Bengali community of Kitchener-Waterloo.*

Assalaam Walaikum, Namaskar:

I write to you with the unfortunate news of a death in our community in
Kitchener-Waterloo. Br. Nafis Ahmed Farid, 21, is no longer with us as of
Friday, April 8, 2011.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un (إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ
رَاجِعونَ).

He is remembered as a good son, a gentle young man. He was always warm and
genuinely kind to others. He was a loving individual, a dedicated and hard
worker. Those who do not know him very well can still recollect his charming
smile and sincerity. Many students from the University of Waterloo remember
his as a helpful and approachable Teaching Assistant. His death comes as a
shock to his family, friends, and the greater community. He will be greatly
missed.

*<< Funeral Details >>