[BSA] Hok Kolorob Semi-Formal -- Tonight!!

BSA Waterloo bsa.uwaterloo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 12:40:22 EDT 2010

Hey Guys & Dolls!

We've got an amazing evening waiting for you TONIGHT. Great food, an awesome
line up of live band performances, and a fantastic video-music dance floor!

Year after year, the BSA has been known to deliver a fun-filled event where
everyone is pulled in and nobody leaves the night without having met a whole
bunch of new people.

A special shout-out goes out to our guests coming in from Montreal's McGill
University BSA as well as our guests from Toronto-area BSA's!

If you haven't done so yet, grab your Last Minute Ticket and bring a friend
too!

See you tonight -- dekha hobe :-)

http://tinyurl.com/BSAsemiformal2010

Regards,