[BSA] Winter 2010 ELECTION

BSA Waterloo bsa.uwaterloo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 19:46:56 EST 2010

*Time and Location*

*Date: Wednesday, January 20th, 2010*

*Time: 7:00 – 8:00 pm*

*Location: SLC 3103 *

*Hello everyone,*

*

*We will be holding our Winter 2010 election on Wednesday, January 20th,
2010 at 7:00pm at SLC 3103. Few execs from last term are gone for co-op or
busy with school this term so a couple of exec positions are open including
President, Vice-president and event co-ordinator.*

*It will be greatly appreciated if you can spare just 1 hour and come out
for the BSA election. The election won't take very long. Please arrive on
time. Sooner everyone gets there; the faster we can get started.*

*
*

*
*

**
*

AVAILABLE POSITIONS

PRESIDENT

   - Coordinate meetings and events, and work with the University
   - Inform members about plans, events, and activities
   - Stay in constant touch with BSA execs from other Universities
   - Held accountable and liable for critical situations

VICE PRESIDENT

   - Will work together with the president
   - Establish relations and communication between other student groups on
   campus
   - Second in charge - will takeover from the President in case of death or
   illness

EVENT CO-ORDINATOR

   - Responsible for promoting events on Waterloo & Laurier campuses.
   - In-charge of tickets sales.

*

*See you all there .*
*