[BSA] Winter 2010 WELCOME LUNCH

BSA Waterloo bsa.uwaterloo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 20:42:45 EST 2010

Hello everyone,

Welcome to BSA winter 2010. It’s once again that time of the year to start
up BSA! Hopefully by now you’ve all settled in and getting ready for school.

To get the year started, we’ll be holding our first welcome lunch on Sunday,
January 17th at 1:00 pm. It will be a chance for all you to meet rest of the
the BSA members and enjoy some amazing home cooked meal and best of
all its FREE
!!

Foods will be provided by our dear Lovely aunty and Kitchener/Waterloo
Bengali community. Hope to see you all there.

*Date and Time*